On the Handling of Personal Information for each of Sankei Building Co., Ltd.’s GRIDS Facilities
Sankei Building Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law, the related laws and regulations, and government guidelines to properly protect and handle the personal information from each of the GRIDS facilities, and provides the following explanation about the personal information acquired and used by the Company.
- 1. Acquisition of personal information
- The Company shall acquire the customers’ personal information using appropriate methods, and the information shall be limited to what is required for doing business.
- 2. Purpose for use of the personal information
- The personal information acquired by the Company will be used for the following purposes, including business activities and providing services.
- (1) To provide services and various information related to the hotels, lodges, restaurants, and recreational facilities managed by the Company (or for which the company has consigned management)
- (2) To provide the management required for the operation of the hotels, lodges, restaurants, and recreational facilities managed by the Company (or for which the Company has consigned management)
- (3) To provide services and various information related to the membership programs managed by the Company (or for which the Company has sourced management)
- (4) To provide services and various information about the Company or companies in the Company group
- (5) To study and analyze the development of a business model or to analyze customer trends
- (6) For use in other matters that are related or ancillary to the previous numbered items
- 3. Providing Personal Information to a Third Party
- The Company shall not provide personal information to a third party excluding cases where any of the following points are applicable
- (1) Cases when the customer has given their consent
- (2) Cases based on the laws and ordinances
- (3) Cases when it is necessary to protect a person’s life, physical body, or assets when it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent
- (4) Cases when it is necessary for improving sanitation or promoting the healthy development of children when it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent
- (5) Cases when cooperation is required for a national institution, a local public body or the consignee to execute a legally stipulated duty when obtaining customer consent would impede the execution of that duty
- (6) When providing the information to companies within the Company’s group for joint use or when providing it to a consignee when the information will be used within the range of use announced or specified by The Company
- 4. Joint Use of Personal Information
- The Company can jointly use personal information in the following manner within the range of its purpose of use.
- (1) Extent of joint use
Companies that have been consigned the management of any of the applicable facilities by the Company.
- (2) Personal information that is jointly used
Address, full name, telephone number, e-mail address
- (3) Purpose of joint use
The same as the above mentioned “2. Purpose for use of the personal information”
- (4) Party responsible for managing joint use
Sankei Building Co., Ltd.
- (1) Extent of joint use
- 5. Outsourcing Personal Information
- There are instances when the Company will consign the handling of customer personal information to an external entity. In such cases, they shall select an entity for consignment that takes sufficient measures to protect the personal information, and the Company shall properly manage and supervise them.
- 6. The disclosure, correction, additions or removals, suspended use, elimination or ceasing the provision to a third party of the personal information
- Please contact the following point of contact for inquiries or procedures for disclosure, correction, additions or removals, suspended use, elimination or ceasing the provision to a third party of the personal information.
[Point of contact for inquiries]
1 Chome-7-2 Ōtemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tōkyō-to, Japan
Sankei Building Co., Ltd., New Business Development Department, Telephone number: 03-5542-1374
※ Reception hours are from 9:30AM until 5:45 PM every weekday excluding holidays.
- 7. Complaints or consultation related to personal information
- Please visit the above-mentioned point of contact for complaints or consultation related to personal information.
Personal Information Protection Policy
In addition to the stipulations set out in the above document titled The Handling of Personal Information,” customer personal information will be properly managed in accordance with the Company’s Personal Information Protection Policy. For details please check this Personal Information Protection Policy” using the below URL.
Sankei Building Co., Ltd.’s Personal Information Protection Policy
Enacted on: June 1st, 2017